In order to offer our potential clients a flexible and reliable system, we have decided to exclusively use Google Adwords for managing the advertising on our websites. Google Adwords allows advanced targeting (geographically and content-based), reduces costs and is very manageable in terms of investment.
1. Log on to your AdWords account.
2. In the "Campaigns" tab, click on the "New campaign" button:
3. Select the campaign type: "Content Network Only" or "Display Ads"
4. Next are the campaign parameters, including language and country targeting. These options affect the list of targetable placements. We recomment you choose "English" at this step.
5. At the "Networks and Devices" step check "Content Network" and "Relevant pages only on the placements and audiences I manage". Continue with the other settings as you see fit.
6. Create a new "Ad Group". At the bottom of the page, search using the keyword "softpedia" and add the placements you wish to target in the "Select managed placements" area.